Shrimp is one of the marine animals that is always used as food. In addition to its delicious taste, shrimp also contains many nutrients that are beneficial for the body. The process of processing shrimp into delicious food is not difficult and does not take a long time. One of the food menus made from shrimp is Ebi Furai.
Ebi Furai is the choice of the menu this time because of its crispy texture and delicious taste. Making ebi furai is also very easy so you can make it yourself at home. This time, we will simply make Ebi Furai.
Here Matajogja has summarized how to make Ebi Furai, as follows:
- 15 prawns
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Salt to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon of powdered broth
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr bread flour
How to make:
1. Clean the shrimp and cut off the head of the shrimp, then coat with lime so it doesn't smell fishy
2. Prepare a container, add flour, salt, and powdered broth and stir until evenly distributed
3. Prepare a container, put the eggs into the container and beat until evenly distributed
4. Ready the container, then put the bread flour into the container
5. Coating the shrimp: In the first step, put the shrimp into the flour mixture. In the second step, put the shrimp that has been coated with flour into the egg container. Step 3: Enter the shrimp that has been coated with flour and eggs into the breadcrumbs.
6. Do the above activities until the shrimp run out
7. Turn on the stove, then fry the prawns that have been coated until they are brown
8. Ebi Furai is ready to be enjoyed (to make it more delicious, serve with sauce and mayonnaise). NL