The food that is the target of everyone is noodles. Many people choose this food when the air is cold even when it rains. Those who consume noodles at certain times have various reasons.
Noodles also have several types, there are instant noodles, chicken noodles, soup noodles, fried noodles, and many more. But this time matajogja will discuss Javanese fried noodles. Noodles, just like any other food, have a type of origin. Many areas cultivate various noodles, such as this Javanese fried noodle.
Baca juga: Recipes and Ways to Make Ice Tea Lemon
Of course, as the name suggests, these noodles come from Java. Although these noodles have their own characteristics in each region. The taste is equally delicious with rich Indonesian spices.
Processed Javanese noodles can be easily found in various places to eat, especially in the Java area. However, you can try Javanese fried noodles without having to leave the house. With the ingredients available at home, you can make Javanese fried noodles by making them as follows.
- 1 pack of egg noodles
- 1 bunch of green mustard chopped
- 2 beaten eggs
- 5 thinly sliced meatballs
- 1 scallion, coarsely chopped
- To taste sweet soy sauce
- To taste pepper
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp broth powder
- A pinch of salt
- 5 cloves of red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 hazelnuts
How to make:
- Boil the noodles until soft then drain, prepare a container, mix the noodles with sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, salt, powdered broth, and 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, mix well, and set aside.
- Heat the oil, add the beaten eggs, make scrambled, set aside on the edge of the pan, add the ground spices, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Mix the eggs back into the middle of the pan, add the meatballs, mix well, add the green mustard then add the noodles and spring onions, stir until everything is smooth and the vegetables are cooked.
- Don't forget to test the taste, if the taste is right and the spices are evenly distributed, lift and serve.
Repost From: depostbali.com